Audio Power Cable – Red Series V2
Red Series Features:
- High Grade audiophile power cable
- Improves sound and picture quality of audio and AV products
- EMI/ RFI protective screening
- 14AWG 3 core, 99.999% OFC pure electrolytic copper
- Made & Designed in Australia, 230v AS/NZ Standard with IEC C19, IEC C15, IEC C17 Plug Top
- Also available in EU – Type F & USA Type B
- 5 Year Warranty
This perfect mid level Hi-Fi Audio Power Cable is part of EGM Audio’s red series. Offering an astonishing performance at an affordable price, the tinned copper braid screen used in our power cables, provides a fantastic extension and frequency range – lowering electrical noise and making a secure sound stage. Coming in a variety of lengths, this tough handcrafted cable is a great investment for those of you looking for something designed for high quality applications! Handmade in Australia this cable not only delivers precise production, it also represents great value-for-money. Perfect for larger set ups, this audio power cable is perfect for any home and studio set ups.
EGM Audio’s Power Cable Construction:
- Layer 6: Nylon Sheath – Outer jacket gives extra protection to the cable.
- Layer 5: PVC Clear Jacket – This outer PVC jacket helps give the cable axial mechanical strength and resistance while giving a high degree of flexibility to the cable.
- Layer 4: EMI/ RFI Screen – Copper Tinned Braided Screening, this will protect your cable/ audio equipment form external and internal EMI. It is the best level of protection for Audiophile Systems.
- Layer 3: Inner PVC Layer – This resistance PVC barrier protects the inner cores of the cable from any interference on the EMI screen.
- Layer 2: Conductor’s PVC Jacket – This special compound electronically extruded evenly around the copper conductors are exclusive to EGM Audio’s Power Cables. It has a very low dielectric, and this remains constant over wide frequency ranges making this the best available on today’s market for Hi-End audio systems.
- Layer 1: Conductors – 3 core, 99.999% OFC multi strand pure electrolytic copper. Highest purity of copper available for any Audio Equipment on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.