Audio Power Cable - Black Series - ML Reference
EGM Audio Hi-Fi Audio Power Cable – Black Series – ML Reference
Our newest addition to our Power Cable range. Black Series – Mike Lenehan Reference.
- 16AWG 7 core, wire in parallel to make 13AWG, 99.999% OFC pure electrolytic copper.
- EGM Audio’s exclusive male plug top with Cooper/ Tellurium composition pins for superior sound.
- EMI/ RFI protective screening
- Made & Designed in Australia, 230v AS/NZ Standard with IEC C19, IEC C15, IEC C7 Plug Top
- Also available in EU – Type F & USA Type B
- 5 Year Warranty
- For best performance we recommend a 2 metre cable
EGM Audio’s Power Cable Construction:
- Layer 6: Nylon Sheath – Outer jacket gives extra protection to the cable.
- Layer 5: PVC Clear Jacket – This outer PVC jacket helps give the cable axial mechanical strength and resistance while giving a high degree of flexibility to the cable.
- Layer 4: EMI/ RFI Screen – Copper Tinned Braided Screening, this will protect your cable/ audio equipment form external and internal EMI. It is the best level of protection for Audiophile Systems.
- Layer 3: Inner PVC Layer – This resistance PVC barrier protects the inner cores of the cable from any interference on the EMI screen.
- Layer 2: Conductor’s PVC Jacket – This special compound electronically extruded evenly around the copper conductors are exclusive to EGM Audio’s Power Cables. It has a very low dielectric, and this remains constant over wide frequency ranges making this the best available on today’s market for Hi-End audio systems.
- Layer 1: Conductors – 7 core, 99.999% OFC multi strand pure electrolytic copper. Highest purity of copper available for any Audio Equipment on the market.