Audio Power Cable - Blue Series V2
Blue Series V2 Features:
- High Grade audiophile power cable
- Improves sound and picture quality of audio and AV products
- EMI/ RFI protective screening
- 12AWG 3 core, 99.999% OFC pure electrolytic copper
- Made & Designed in Australia, 230v AS/NZ Standard with IEC C15 or IEC C7 Plug Top
- 5 Year Warranty
This Hi-Fi Audio Power Cable is a part of EGM Audios Blue Series. This is our current flag ship power cable in our range. Handmade in Australia, this cable will cater to all your audio power supply needs. The 12 AWG 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper conductors and tinned copper braid screen provides the upmost protection from any external interference’s. Coming in a variety of lengths, this durable handcrafted cable is a great investment for those of you looking for outstanding performance and durability! Perfect for larger professional set ups, this audio power cable is ideal for replacing any current power leads you may have.
EGM Audio’s Power Cable Construction:
- Layer 6: Nylon Sheath – Outer jacket gives extra protection to the cable.
- Layer 5: PVC Clear Jacket – This outer PVC jacket helps give the cable axial mechanical strength and resistance while giving a high degree of flexibility to the cable.
- Layer 4: EMI/ RFI Screen – Copper Tinned Braided Screening, this will protect your cable/ audio equipment form external and internal EMI. It is the best level of protection for Audiophile Systems.
- Layer 3: Inner PVC Layer – This resistance PVC barrier protects the inner cores of the cable from any interference on the EMI screen.
- Layer 2: Conductor’s PVC Jacket – This special compound electronically extruded evenly around the copper conductors are exclusive to EGM Audio’s Power Cables. It has a very low dielectric, and this remains constant over wide frequency ranges making this the best available on today’s market for Hi-End audio systems.
- Layer 1: Conductors – 3 core, 99.999% OFC multi strand pure electrolytic copper. Highest purity of copper available for any Audio Equipment on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.